Skip to content
- The CRRC Food Pantry feeds 500-600 people every month.
- We purchased 161,961 lbs. of food from SAFB in 2017.
- 34.6% of the individuals fed are children
- 40% have an annual income of $10,000 or less (that’s $883/mo)
- And the lowest rent in the area is about $750-$800/mo
- 17.9% have an annual income of $10,000-$15,000. That’s just ($1250/mo)
- 26% of the households are seniors
- 11 of the 18 households helped with rent or utilities in January have an annual income of less than $15,000.
- We give about 33 lbs. of food per person. We pay 15 cents/lb. for what we purchase from SAFB.
24.8% of our folks are disabled.
- The Letter Carriers food drive brought in 39,621 lbs. of food in May 2017.
- Our local community donated about 8,000 lbs. of food in 2017.